A Wing Pump
- Delivery & Return
- Checkout the shipping cost by adding the product to your cart
- We ship all over the world.
- On average it will take about 3 working days after your order. Contact us if it's urgent.
- You will receive a track and trace number
- Time 2 Wing will accept exchanges and returns within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Costs for returning the items are for the customer unless we made a mistake somewhere.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for used products.
HelpGive us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns. Email: [email protected] Phone: +31639572412
THE HIGH QUALITY A-WING PUMP
Features double-action inflation, an extended barrel, ergonomic handgrips & foot base, foam air filter and a calibrated pressure gauge; however the biggest innovations hide inside.
Internal pump friction has been virtually eliminated. High quality components and lubricant ensure effortless kite inflation time and time again.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Whether you’re just discovering foiling or already proficient, the CF1200 embodies the broad range of use that makes CF V2 so appealing.
The High Speed 1050 wing is great for the progressive rider. It is a great wing to improve your skills to the next level. Making it perfecct for shredding waves and carving turns.
- Great performance
- High speed
- Great glide
- Very stable
Our innovative Mini Boom on center strut design combines the best of both worlds in one wing – infinite hand placement and ease of handling for all types of riding.
This leash comes with a waist belt AND with a foot belt. This way you can choose whether you like to have it tied around your ankle or waist.
- Less drag (normal leashes can cause for extra drag)
- Less irritation (switching your foot with your leash attached can be enoying)
- Some people do not like to have something around there waist.
The TC70 is great for pumping, gliding and stability. It is also great for learning te ropes of winging.
- 70 cm
- For the beginning rider
- Super stable
- Great for pumping and gliding
The High Speed 625 is great for the advanced to expert riders. It has winglet tips, giving it an ultra smooth and fast experience. For either high winds or big waves.
- Very high speed
- Great stability
- Big waves
Complete Screws Set, Barrel nuts and shim so you can switch out old screws.
No matter your skill level, the CF300V2 tail wing is the perfect all-rounder. It is a great tail wing that improves everything needed for an enjoyable ride.
- Ideal for rookie to intermediate riders
- High level of stability
- Smooth pitch control
The HS1850 front wing is perfectly suited for wingfoiling with an amazing range. Taking experienced riders from sub 10 knot riding, all the way to 18 knots!
- Great for pumping
- Easy to take-off
- Incredible respons
- Fantastic glide
Armstrong’s Forward geometry foil boards are certainly one of the best you can get. A good board means the ultimate feeling when flying above the water.
- Forward Geometry… The new A+System Mast Tracks are positioned well forward in the board to reduce rotational swing weight which radically improves handling and response.
- High strength custom Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks… Plastic simply does not do the job well enough, so they designed their own 320mm Carbon Fiber mast tracks.
- Recessed deck… This brings you closer to the mast top for direct handling and feel.
Made to be as light as possible AND super comfy – with our new pressed memory foam, they come with our Titanium washers and 316L screws. Price is for 1 Footstrap.
When fitting, it’s important that the washer is properly tightened. The memory foam needs to be fully compressed. Our Titanium hex washer is designed with a recessed underside to press into the memory foam and clamp the straps internal webbing to the board.
Foil Kit carry bag. Can fit quite some gear!