TC60 Fuselage A+
The TC60 is great for winging and giving you the best of both worlds. It keeps your foil stable, while also giving it a very turny feel.
- 60 cm
- For intermediate to advanced wingers
- Stable and agile
- Delivery & Return
- Checkout the shipping cost by adding the product to your cart
- We ship all over the world.
- On average it will take about 3 working days after your order. Contact us if it's urgent.
- You will receive a track and trace number
- Time 2 Wing will accept exchanges and returns within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Costs for returning the items are for the customer unless we made a mistake somewhere.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for used products.
HelpGive us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns. Email: [email protected] Phone: +31639572412
All the A+System TC Fuselage are fully compatible with all the existing CF and HS parts. The length of your fuselage can change the way you foil drastically. The 60 cm version is great for the allround experience as it brings the best of both worlds.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
The HS232 is great for the intermediate to the expert wingers. It is developed to work great with the whole HS front wing line with reduced drag and area.
- Improves acceleration
- Improves speed
- Improves manoeuvrability
Armstrong’s Forward geometry foil boards are certainly one of the best you can get. A good board means the ultimate feeling when flying above the water.
- Forward Geometry… The new A+System Mast Tracks are positioned well forward in the board to reduce rotational swing weight which radically improves handling and response.
- High strength custom Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks… Plastic simply does not do the job well enough, so they designed their own 320mm Carbon Fiber mast tracks.
- Recessed deck… This brings you closer to the mast top for direct handling and feel.
The CF950 delivers stellar manoeuvrability, making it ideal for carving turns, surfing waves or pushing the boundaries of wake and kite foiling.
This leash comes with a waist belt AND with a foot belt. This way you can choose whether you like to have it tied around your ankle or waist.
- Less drag (normal leashes can cause for extra drag)
- Less irritation (switching your foot with your leash attached can be enoying)
- Some people do not like to have something around there waist.
This new design is cutting edge in terms of aspect ratio, thickness and anhedral. Combined with our HA Foils, the result is a smoother faster flowing ride with more speed, glide and precise handling!
Designed in close collaboration with Mike, the Mike Murphy Carbon Pro 900 is a dedicated low-lift wake foil specifically intended for roped wake ridin
The HA925 front wing is great for the experienced wingers. It is a true high aspect foil which focusses on speed, glide and performance.
- Incredible pump
- Incredible glide
- Amazing turn radius
- Great speed
This is an amazing wing for kiting, surf and wing foiling. As its developer Bevan Gooch says about this, the only limitation of this wing is how far the rider pushes it.
- Very versatile
- Amazing speed
- Sublime range
- Easy to pump
The CF1600 delivers balance, predictability and stability, translating to easy progress across a wide range of foil sports.
The V200 tail wing, is one like no other. It doesn’t only look futuristic, it also has a lot of flexibility. It is great for the intermediate to the advanced rider looking for a smooth and fast experience.
- Very stable
- Real smooth
- Very controllable