TC70 Fuselage A+
The TC70 is great for pumping, gliding and stability. It is also great for learning te ropes of winging.
- 70 cm
- For the beginning rider
- Super stable
- Great for pumping and gliding
- Delivery & Return
- Checkout the shipping cost by adding the product to your cart
- We ship all over the world.
- On average it will take about 3 working days after your order. Contact us if it's urgent.
- You will receive a track and trace number
- Time 2 Wing will accept exchanges and returns within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Costs for returning the items are for the customer unless we made a mistake somewhere.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for used products.
HelpGive us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns. Email: [email protected] Phone: +31639572412
All the A+System TC Fuselage are fully compatible with all the existing CF and HS parts. The length of your fuselage can change the way you foil drastically. The 70 cm version is great for extra stability and pumping and gliding.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
The HS1250 front wing is great for all kinds of disciplines. You can surf it, wing it, pump it and kite it. It’s a great mid aspect foil with performance at its heart.
- Great turns
- Very stable
- Great for the intermediate rider
- Tons of fly
The High Speed 1050 wing is great for the progressive rider. It is a great wing to improve your skills to the next level. Making it perfecct for shredding waves and carving turns.
- Great performance
- High speed
- Great glide
- Very stable
The HS1550 v2 front wing suits Wingfoiling that can handle light and strong winds. It is a great combination for all round accessible performance
- Very stable
- Smooth glide
- Small take-off kick
- User friendly
The V200 tail wing, is one like no other. It doesn’t only look futuristic, it also has a lot of flexibility. It is great for the intermediate to the advanced rider looking for a smooth and fast experience.
- Very stable
- Real smooth
- Very controllable
Armstrong’s Forward geometry foil boards are certainly one of the best you can get. A good board means the ultimate feeling when flying above the water.
- Forward Geometry… The new A+System Mast Tracks are positioned well forward in the board to reduce rotational swing weight which radically improves handling and response.
- High strength custom Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks… Plastic simply does not do the job well enough, so they designed their own 320mm Carbon Fiber mast tracks.
- Recessed deck… This brings you closer to the mast top for direct handling and feel.
Made to be as light as possible AND super comfy – with our new pressed memory foam, they come with our Titanium washers and 316L screws. Price is for 1 Footstrap.
When fitting, it’s important that the washer is properly tightened. The memory foam needs to be fully compressed. Our Titanium hex washer is designed with a recessed underside to press into the memory foam and clamp the straps internal webbing to the board.
The High Speed 625 is great for the advanced to expert riders. It has winglet tips, giving it an ultra smooth and fast experience. For either high winds or big waves.
- Very high speed
- Great stability
- Big waves
Complete Screws Set, Barrel nuts and shim so you can switch out old screws.
The CF950 delivers stellar manoeuvrability, making it ideal for carving turns, surfing waves or pushing the boundaries of wake and kite foiling.
Designed in close collaboration with Mike, the Mike Murphy Carbon Pro 900 is a dedicated low-lift wake foil specifically intended for roped wake ridin
This leash comes with a waist belt AND with a foot belt. This way you can choose whether you like to have it tied around your ankle or waist.
- Less drag (normal leashes can cause for extra drag)
- Less irritation (switching your foot with your leash attached can be enoying)
- Some people do not like to have something around there waist.